This 2D and 3D shapes common core packet covers every 2nd grade standards for the math subtopic geometry (including shapes, area, and fractions). The activities would be suitable for 1st grade and 3rd grade for a challenge or review.
Your students will learn all about two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional shapes as they complete the games, crafts and activities that are included!
What’s included with this 2D and 3D shapes packet?
- Geometry Pre and Post Tests
- Mini Posters – polygon, quadrilateral, cube, hexagon, pentagon
- My Book of Shapes
- Geometric Shapes Scavenger Hunt
- Polygon Sorting Book
- What’s My Shape two player Game
- Area Pre and Post Test
- Trace My Area
- Guesstimate the Area Robot Glyph
- Area Airport – board game
- Fraction Pre and Post Tests
- Fraction Families – Student book
- My Favorite Fractions
- What’s the Scoop-fraction game and crafitivity in one
- Fraction Frenzy- an Olympic style game
- Fraction Task Cards
Try using these 2-D shapes and 3-D shapes activities in a whole group lesson, a small group, in a math center, for morning work or even independent tasks. Students will LOVE completing the 2-dimensional shapes sorting book. Plus, they will practice shape attributes and the names of the shapes.
Check out the other math packets or save and purchase the bundle!